Prepare your presentation
Presenters of the papers can prepare you presentations using PowerPoint or Latex. Power point users can use the template FAIM2018_PPTX_Template_v6. Latex users can extract the images from the power point template.
Prepare your final paper
- Authors should carefully consider reviewers’ comments and suggestions before preparing the final paper.
- The final copy of the paper should be formatted the same as its draft. The same file can be used, but please add: (1) The authors’ details (names and affiliations) on the first page; and (2) The authors’ last names as the header on each page of the paper.
- The final paper should be submitted at the FAIM2018 submission site by Wed., April 25, 2018. (see below).
- The presenting author must register for the conference by Tues., May 1, 2018. One registration will cover maximum of two paper presentations.
Papers selected for oral presentation will be published in the special issue of Procedia Manufacturing, assuming that the reviewers’ comments and suggestions will have been included in the final paper, and that authors upload a summary response about paper improvements.
Submit your final paper
Upload your final paper at the FAIM2018 submission site. Follow these instructions:
- Modify your paper according to the reviewers’ comments and suggestions. Remember to include authors’ names.
- Final papers should be eight pages maximum. Each extra page will result in a publication charge as requested by Elsevier.
- Generate a PDF file from your Word or Latex document.
- Prepare a file of responses to reviewers’ comments.
- Upload three files (PDF paper, paper source, and response) to your FULL PAPER submission (four-digit number).
- Select the presenting author (on the upload page), which is necessary for the program preparation.