Full papers for FAIM2018 must follow Elsevier guidelines for Procedia Manufacturing. Upload to the FAIM2018 paper submission site as an addition to your existing abstract submission.
To prepare your paper:
- Use the author’s guidelines.
- Use the FAIM2018 template. The ZIP file contains both MS Word template and Latex templates. If you use MS Word, insert your text into “PROMFG__FAIM2018_Template_draft.docm.” Use the document styles to format your text. If you use Latex, insert your text into “PROMFG__FAIM2018_draft.tex” and compile it with a Latex tool. In both cases, follow the instructions in the template files. You can verify the format of your paper by opening corresponding PDF files for given templates.
- All submitted papers will undergo a double-blind review process. Therefore, do not enter any author data or affiliation information. Enter only the paper ID already assigned to you.
- Please respect the maximum page length (8 pages). You will receive a charge for extra pages.
- After you complete your paper, submit an MS Word document or a PDF file. Use your account authentication and follow the screen prompts.
- Submissions are due February 12, 2018.