Support Manufacturing Engineering Research and Practice
We invite you to join us for the FAIM 2018 Conference, June 10-14, 2018, at the Columbus Westin Downtown, Columbus, Ohio.
FAIM is the leading international forum for dissemination of current research on all aspects of automation and manufacturing, and highlights how theoretical models and principles underpin practice in a production environment. The conference will link researchers and practitioners both from industry and academia specializing in automation, manufacturing, and other related engineering disciplines from around the world. The details about the conference can be found at www.faim2018.org. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
View the sponsorship contract here.
Your company may choose to sponsor a specific event or be a general sponsor.
- Your company’s name will appear in the conference on-site program.
- Your company’s name will appear on prominently displayed meeting signage.
- Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Sponsors will receive complimentary conference registrations!
- Your company’s name will appear in a Conference program and other publications.
- Your company’s name will appear on the conference web site.
- You company’s literature will be inserted into registration bag for participants.
- Several sponsorships include a free tabletop exhibit!
- Upon arrival, sponsors will receive a list of attendees. If you cannot staff your display, please feel free to send literature and we will place it on a sponsor table for you. Space is limited.
The deadline for registration is April 15, 2018