- Most Canadian citizens and many citizens from Visa Waiver Program countries (38 countries) can travel to the United States (U.S.) without a visa, if they meet certain requirements.
- Non-immigrant visas are required for international travelers from other countries coming to the U.S. temporarily.
- Detailed Information for visas here.
Letter of Invitation to FAIM 2018
Presenters or Attendees needing an official Invitation Letter for Visitor Visa and/or Port Entry to USA, please send your inquiries to FAIM2018@ohio.edu and provide the following info:
- Full Name (official name used in your government issued travel document).
- Submission paper number(s), and title(s) of the paper(s) you will present or you are the author or a co-author.
- Country of Citizenship (Passport number is optional).
- Organization sponsoring your trip to the conference (self-support or an institution will support).
- Your e-mail address (secured and daily used one).
- Your full contact address (street, city, country, etc.).